ClinicCare Health Systems is a 21st Century practice management enterprise engineered to provide leading edge solutions for single practitioners and provider groups who seek to substantially expand their practice reach in long-term care facilities, senior living communities and group homes.
ClinicCare Health delivers five clinical services; behavioral health, dentistry, audiology, optometry, and podiatry via mobile delivery. CCHS formerly known as VistaLink Health Group which had its One Delivery Solution™ provides a predictable scheduling, billing and communication process for facilities and families. We provide an economy of size for our family of independent provider groups by branding them under our ClinicCare Health umbrella and marketing the benefits of our Complete Care™ to deliver a value proposition that is truly compelling.
We are looking for an Audiologist who wants to lead their own practice, we will assist and provide support to build the practice. The ideal person is entrepreneurial, friendly, enthusiastic and compassionate, organized, as well as detail and people oriented, with the patience to work with a client base that is hard of hearing.
- Administers diagnostic tests and amplification services for various hearing disorders.
- Coordinates and interprets test results, making recommendations to physicians and other providers.
- Strong keyboard/computer/Audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience
- Organized, able to multi-task, detail-oriented
- Manages Hearing Rehabilitation
- Counsels patients in a caring and respectful manner regarding test results, making recommendations regarding hearing care options. Reviews products available to improve hearing impairment.
- Fits appropriate hearing care products as deemed necessary to meet the needs of the patient. Selects and fits hearing technology, takes ear-mold impressions, and provides ongoing management with follow-up and education.
- Recommends and demonstrates Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs), batteries, and other special products
- Performs hearing aid checks, repairs, and cleanings
In addition to professional responsibilities, the Audiologist will be part of a team engaging in marketing outreach and growing positive relationships with colleagues, vendors, fellow healthcare practitioners, and community organizations.
- Master’s Degree in Audiology or AuD degree.
- Active Missouri Audiologist License (or the ability to acquire one by time of employment) in good standing and appropriate licensure to dispense hearing aids in the State of Missouri. Preference for 2nd license in Illinois or willing to apply
- ASHA Certification in Audiology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse patient, colleague, and vendor population so that goals are achieved
- Provide high quality audiology and hearing aid services to our patients while promoting a positive image of ClinicCare Health to the community
- Perform diagnostic audiology including audiograms & Otoacoustic Emissions to a geriatric population
- Completes full diagnostic hearing and balance assessments using the appropriate testing method and equipment for the patient type, diagnosis, and reason for referral
- Completes hearing aid evaluations, hearing aid fittings, as well as hearing aid troubleshooting and minor repairs. This will include completion of electroacoustic assessment of hearing aids, as well as real ear measures
- Hearing instrument services including ear impressions and molds, hearing aid fittings and assisted devices
- Formulates and/or implements a treatment plan to address deficits and patient/family areas of concern. This is to include amplification selections, fittings, and follow-up appointments.
- Provides education/consultation to patient, family and health care team
- Must also be able to fit and service amplification including hearing aids and wireless devices
- Performing audiologic evaluations, to include speech audiometry, pure tone air and bone conduction, tympanograms, acoustic reflexes, acoustic reflex decay
- Obtaining complete medical history and writing reports
- Able to use NOAH and hearing aid software
- You must also be proficient with computers, have experience with Microsoft Excel, Electronic Medical Records and NOAH database
- Create a satisfying journey for the patient through ongoing counseling and support
- Be ambitious, motivated, and have a desire to be part of an industry that changes people’s lives daily
We are interested in speaking with individuals who have a great attitude, along with a strong work ethic, are willing to commit themselves to being the best and are passionate about providing outstanding care in senior communities and long-term care facilities.
Work Location: Greater St. Louis
Schedule: Choose the weekdays you work
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Work Location: On the road